Main features and achievements of the French risk data sharing PPP platform are presented by public and private project partners, end user representatives including from the research and education area. The objective is to exchange on good practices with the audience and discussants, from countries and international organizations advanced on the topic.
Session introduced by Mrs Patricia BLANC, Director General for DRR (DGPR), Ministry for Ecology Sustainable Development and Energy (MEDDE), Inter-Ministerial Delegate for Major Hazards,
Session chaired by Christian KERT, MP, Chairman of FR National DRR Platform (tbc)
– ONRN Agreement Members (CCR, DGPR, MRN),
– Project partner, End Users representatives and Researchers
– Pr S. CUTTER, Director, Hazards and Vulnerability Research Institute, University of South Carolina, USA, Director, IRDR International Centre of Excellence on Vulnerability and Resilience Metrics (ICoE-VaRM),
– Pr Norio OKADA, Chairman of IDRIM Society,
– Representatives of EU Loss Data Projet (DG JRC, EU Commission) and of UN-ISDR services